Are you feeling less confident behind the wheel?
SENIOR SAFETY SESSION - INDIVIDUAL
A private session for those who want an independent review of practical driving skills. Recommended for those with ageing concerns, declining health or returning to driving after a long break.
If you’re concerned about a family member’s driving or want to make sure that your driving skills are still keeping you and others safe, a private 1hr session with an accredited expert Instructor can discuss any concerns you might have and conduct a private 1 hr practical who will provide personal CONFIDENTIAL feedback which will remain confidential.
No government agency will be provided with any information, however, we do encourage you to share this information with your family members for peace of mind.
SENIOR SAFETY SESSION - GROUP
Our Senior Safety Session for Seniors is specifically tailored to assist Senior Drivers to continue to drive safely on public roadways. In an interactive group environment, we’ll update Road Law and give you some valuable tips to keep you driving well. You will then have a private assessment drive with one of our expert METEC Driving Instructors and we’ll give you confidential feedback on how you’re driving.
You will receive personal CONFIDENTIAL feedback which will remain confidential. No government agency will be provided with any information. However, we do encourage you to share this information with your family members for peace of mind.
- Current Road Laws Review
- Introduction to New Road Laws
- Health, Mobility and Safety Issues Specific to Your Circumstances
- On-road Driver Skills Review (including confidential feedback to the participant only)
- Your own Personal Expert Driving Instructor Training and Support - in a dual-controlled, automatic vehicle (supplied)
- 3.5 Hours
- Maintaining Driver Independence
- 5km of Private, Closed Road Facilities
- Confidence building and practical assistance to keep you on the road longer
- Education and Practical Advice around issues that could impact your driving ability as you get older
Prefer a private 1 hour assessment with an METEC Senior Specialist Instructor?
Keep fresh, mobile and safe behind the wheel, or contact us about any safety concerns you have about an older driver who may benefit from a private, closed road course in their senior years.
We are located at
112 Colchester Rd Bayswater North
We're at the gateway to the Yarra Valley, within easy reach of schools in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Just under 15 minutes from Canterbury Rd exit, Eastlink.