Terms and Conditions of Use and Indemnity
1. The course participant is under the age of eighteen (18) years and I sign this enrolment form as their parent/guardian. OR I am eighteen (18) years of age or over.
2. If this enrolment requires me to have a driver’s licence, I agree and undertake that this licence shall be current at the time of my participation in the course.
3. If my own vehicle is to be used while participating in a course, I undertake and agree to ensure that such vehicle shall be roadworthy and registered pursuant to current Victorian Road Traffic Legislation and that such vehicle is covered by Comprehensive or Third Party Property Only Insurance (as specified on enrolment form).
4. I/the participant acknowledge and understand that:
(a) I/the participant will comply with all instructions given by all officers, employees, contractors, servants or other agents of the Centre.
(b) I/the participant may be required to drive one of the Centre’s/Instructor’s motor vehicles and that I/the participant do so at my risk and will use all due care and attention when driving the vehicle.
5. If participating in a defensive driving course, I acknowledge and understand that:
(a) The driving course which I will participate in is potentially hazardous.
(b) Other drivers will be using the course at the same time I am.
(c) My presence on the course may expose me to risk either from an incident caused by me or by other people or by the nature of the activities conducted on the course
(d) I will not exceed the speed limits set by the Centre, unless under instruction to do so
6. I/the participant agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Centre and its officers,
employees, contractors, servants and other agents from all costs, actions, suits or demands
arising out of any damage that may occur as a result of my/the participant’s negligence or
as a result of any breach of the terms of this enrolment form:
(a) To any property owned by me/the participant whilst at the Centre’s premises.
(b) Any property owned by the Centre including any motor vehicle provided for my/the participant’s use.
7. I/the participant authorise the Centre or its agents to obtain such medical or hospital treatment for me/the participant as the Centre may deem necessary whilst I am/the participant in the driving course or at the Centre and I/the participant agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Centre and its officers, employees, contractors, servants and agents from all expenditure or costs in relation to such medical or hospital treatment together with any other costs or expenditure incurred by any ambulance, police or fire brigade attendance arising out of such treatment.
Bookings may be transferred to another course provided a minimum of seven (7) business days’ notice is given.
No refunds will be given for cancellations or transfers made within seven (7) days of the course date.
All booking changes / transfers will incur a $50 administration fee.